unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Monday, May 19, 2008

INTRODUCING MY 2008 SPONSORS

I am extremely proud and excited to announce; I am now representing the following amazing companies:
  • REVOLUTION NUTRITION
  • INNOVATIVE SUPPLEMENT TECHNOLOGIES -IST
  • KHP DESIGNS
  • EMERGE INC
I have joined each of their teams as a sponsored National level figure competitor. I am truly blessed to have the support of companies who believe in me and whom I can promote with my entire heart and soul.




I am truly honoured to be outfitted in suits
designed and created by KHP Designs.
Karen Phillips, CEO of KHP, is incredibly talented,
caring and sincerely cares about every single client
who walks through her door.
I exclusively have worn KHP suits since 2004.
For more information and to check out her amazing suits, fitness attire and gowns,
please visit;
http://www.khpdesigns.com





I have been trained by Darrin Robinson,
CEO of Emerge INC since 2002.
The nutritional principles and diet I follow are
custom tailored to my individual needs.
I have several physical limitations, however,
being under the guidance of Darrin Robinson
he has enabled me to successfully build a championship
winning physique.
For more information and to learn about
Emerge INC
please visit:
www.timetoemerge.com



Innovative Supplement Technologies ™ is a cutting edge supplement company who focuses on quality and efficacy of their products. Products included in the line up are: CLA, Milky Whey protein, Burnermax, and Glutavol .

Check out IST.net for more information.


The "new" Revolution Whey Isolate is THE best whey Isolate I have ever tried! It doesn't contain artificial sweeteners (it uses stevia), it mixes with ease-no clumping, and the quality is unsurpassed in the industry...Plus it comes with the bonus of having a retail price that beats out the competition! Since switching to the Revolution Isolate for use in my post workout shakes, my strength has increased, my recovery time is faster and I don't have any chemical aftertaste or protein breath after I drink it.

For more information and to check out more incredible products that I'm currently using, please visit:
www.revolution-nutrition.com


No comments: