unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Sunday, August 24, 2008


I am truly blessed to have such an amazing support system! I would like to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude to the following people as they’ve been such a integral part of my life while I prepare for my competitions this year;

My mom, sister and brother-in-law
Thank you for being my biggest fans and supporters! I love you! I think Rio would like me to take off for competitions every month...she just loves visiting her Auntie and Uncle!

Tami
I think we kept Rogers in business!! I couldn’t have made this journey a reality without you! From the
daily texts to going to the shows to always being there with an encouraging word or piece of advice or just an ear to listen ….you are truly an amazing woman, thank you! Sharing the stage with one of my closest and dearest friends is truly an honour! Next stop…Cleveland!

Mark
Thank you for the support, encouragement and taking care of business! You always bring a smile into the store and make me laugh on days where I want to cry! Thank you for always offering to help, it is nice to know I can always count on you when things get crazy.

Karen (KHP Designs)
Your friendship and support is simply the best! I always can count on you to make me sparkle under the lights and when I need a friend, you are always on the other end! Thank you for everything!

Nina Luchka
Thank you for the encouragement and making me glow on stage once
again! My makeup is always flawless and looks amazing! Also, thank you for taking care of me when I became ill and had to withdraw-it was comforting to know you were there and I was taken care of.

The Emerge Family
Thank you for all the support and ongoing encouragement! The support doesn’t stop when I walk off stage; the support is there 365 days a year pushing me to reach my goals each and every time I walk through the studio doors.
Thank you to everyone!

Paul & Diana
You both believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself, you were there for me when I needed you, you told me never to give up and to persevere because in the end you knew I could do it! Thank you for
the amazing friendship and support.

Dana & Don
There wasn’t one day that went by where I didn’t smile or giggle; your texts are priceless, your hearts are golden and I am blessed to have such amazing friends. Thank you.

Lisa
The beautiful flowers that arrived to my hotel room left me speechless- thank you very much, and thank you for the daily texts with flattering words that got me through some crazy days!

Brandon
Every time I come to the studio you always have compliments for me…it makes me feel great and motivates me to train harder so I can keep representing!

Kelly & Doug
hahaha…I still laugh at the pictures! Thank you for the support and encouraging me to be the best I can be.

Marc-A & David from IST and Revolution
Thank you for the amazing supplements! This year I am showcasing the best physique I have ever brought to the stage and the incredible supplements have enabled me to do so and nail my conditioning in record time.

and last but certainly not least..


There are many more people who bring happiness and joy in to my life and you know who you are!

I send
this
"thank you"
to each and
every one of
you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a heart of gold LA!

Anonymous said...

"Heart of gold and body of steel!"

I wish you the best of luck on Saturday!
Have a safe trip!

Remember, you will ALWAYS be #1 in our eyes!

Much Love,
Mom