unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LA's 2008 Christmas treats

Every year I bake a few things to make my friends and family fat!! ha ha. Actually, I love to bake and Christmas is the only time of year I get to enjoy and create a few new yummy treats! This year I was short on time but managed to pump out a few things.

Toffee Christmas Tree cookies
Jacked cookies
Dark chocolate cookies & cream truffles
Milk chocolate covered jacked cookie sandwiches
Chocolate covered cookies & cream sandwiches
Chocolate covered cheesecake caramel brownies
Chocolate covered caramel brownie bites
Banana cream sandwich cookies
Banana Bread

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Did you bake those or are you just eating them? :)


Merry Christmas!!! Hope this Holiday brings you lots of cheer and love!

Lori-Ann said...

whoops...i posted this on the entry too:

"Every year I bake a few things to make my friends and family fat!! haha. Actually, I love to bake and Christmas is the only time of year I get to enjoy and create a few new yummy treats! This year I was short on time but managed to pump out a few things."

and yes, we're eating them too!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori-Ann,

Your homemade "treats" are so-o delicious! All my friends (at home and at work) have tried them and we all love them! They think that you should open another store and sell them!

Lori-Ann said...

awwwe thanks! Any requests for your birthday treats??

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,

EVERYTHING is so-o good, I'll look forward to whatever you feel like making!
That birthday is "rolling" around again, eh? These years just "fly by"!

Much love,
Mom