unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lots of stuff!!

Here's the International Inside Fitness cover that is distributed
World Wide!! We had a good weekend and managed to accomplish a bunch of stuff but I think its time for a holiday soon...lol...i wish.. Actually, we will be taking a holiday again eventually, Darrin and Sunquest finally came to a conclusion after we lodged a complaint regarding our Jamaican holiday (they lost our original resort reservations) and they are giving us quite a significant reimbursement in vouchers for a future holiday. Any suggestions on where we should go next? We've already been to the Mayan Riviera, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and don't really care to goto Cuba. We can't wait to get away and relax in the sunshine!! All the best to DMac and Mel as they travel to Mexico next week to enjoy their honeymoon!!
We went out to dinner on Sunday evening to celebrate my Aunt's 50th birthday (my mom's baby sister)..Tammy I were very close to Aunt Cathy while we were growing up 'cause we spent every spare minute we had on the farm. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Cathy!! We had dinner with my mom, Aunt Judi (my mom's sister), Uncle Donley, Uncle Wayne and to our surprise my cousin Kim came with her twin boys--Ricky and Alex. Ricky and Alex are growing soo fast, they are both just over a year old and already are learning sign language, its quite fascinating to watch them. Kim is an excellent mom--The twins sure haven't slowed her down..she still leads a productive life while being an amazing mom, role model and teacher to these incredible boys. We also want to wish Uncle Donley and Aunt Judi and very safe and adventurous trip as they head to Maine then onto China for 18 days. (here are the twins..last year of course)

Only a couple days away from the North American Championships..i'm a little sad that I won't be there but all is good and I wish everyone head'n down there all the best, Especially Cindy (Curry) and Nancy (Di Nino). You both are awesome competitors and I'm honoured of the friendships we've developed through the world of competing. My thoughts and wishes are with you both as you head down and represent Canada!! The Canadian Nationals (bodybuilding version) is also being held this weekend and in conjunction with the event, will be the CBBF meeting where there may be some changes in the official staff of the CBBF....it will interesting to find out what happens at this meeting...Especially after the controversy at the Fitness and Figure Nationals.
Here's Cindy with her
husband Glenn and
Nancy and I at the Nationals!
Good luck ladies!
Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear how everyone does and if we get any
"CARDS".
I'll update with results as soon as I get them!
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
BRANTFORD COUNTDOWN!
Peter and Jake are currently preparing for the level 1 and 2 OPA show in Brantford on November 25th. Both are doing awesome and still have 10.5 weeks to go.
Hopefully I'll be able to sneak a couple progress shots of each of them to post in another couple of weeks. Stay focused and train hard guys!!
(here's Pete from last season's Stratford comp)
Lots of stuff happening over the next couple of weeks...keep check'n back to see what we're up to or where we'll be!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh. Lots of photos. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize pete in the picture. He looks good. All the best dude!

Anonymous said...

You would've done well at the NA's, LA. Too bad we won't see you on stage. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I love your BLOG:)

ever thought about visiting Bermuda?

Good luck to pete and Jake keep up the hard work 10.5 weeks will fly by!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori-Ann and Christine

Progress pictures....Peter you're first!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dear. Just the boost i needed! :) Jake darlin ...U first.
Thanks again Lori-Ann x0 ps. Don't 4get ur camera tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Here's an idea for you two bickering back about progress shots....do them together...this way your both first and last at it...lol! Couldn't resist!!!!

To my sexy man...you're looking hotter than ever - keep up the hard work!

Jake - can't wait to see you on stage and I'll be at the show with Peter all day so if there's anything you need that day -Please don't be afraid to ask!

Go give it your best - both of you!

Anonymous said...

hmm. u could go to Australia the aussies love Canadians.

your blog is awesome Loriann, im always interested to read it from week to week and LOVE the photos.

Good luck to everyone at the North Americans this weekend. I'll b in the audience.

Jennie

Anonymous said...

Im a regular at your store Lori and I didn't realize that is the same Pete in the picture. He is very helpful and knowledgable

i wish him success at his show.

Just a lonely girl said...

Hi Lori-Ann,

I'm a fellow Canadian attempting to find my niche in this amazing world of muscle-building. I've a long way to go, but people like you inspire me to no-end.

You look fabulous!

Lori-Ann said...

Ah..thanks Connie:):) Thats soo sweet!! If i can help ya in any way whether its a question or a little motivation..i'm always around!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Greece, Italy or anywhere in Europe

Lori-Ann said...

I'm thinking maybe the Cayman Islands, Australia or back to the Mayan Riviera (that was my favourite "sunshine" destination).

I forgot to mention, we've also done the typical Flordia vacation and I wouldn't call it a holiday but we went to Edmonton. D's been to Ireland, Vegas and a bunch of other places too.

Keep the suggestions coming...we have a few months before we are going to book anything.

LA:)

Anonymous said...

u goh girl..do the Caymans or Mayan. The all inclusive is the only way to vacation. only one catch YOU'RE TAKING ME WITH YOU!!!!

Deb

I'm on the search for the magazine

Anonymous said...

Peter and I love Vegas....there's no place like it in the world - I'm hooked! Maybe Hawaii or Austrailia, better still Bora Bora stay in the huts on the water! That's my dream destination!!!

Lori-Ann said...

I just checked out the Bora Bora huts...and all I can say is..OMG!! Wow..it looks absolutely incredible. I can see why thats your dream destination...sounds like a good honeymoon spot for you and Pete!!

Anonymous said...

Honeymoon there - I'd love too!

Hey, what a wonderful place to skip away to and get married - You and Darrin have been engaged just a tad longer than we have - Wink, Wink-lol - Kick my butt later - Ok! Let us know how it is.....lol Pete's killing himself laughing.

Anonymous said...

Good point Elaine, WHEN ARE LA AND DARRIN GETTING HITCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Anonymous said...

Thats a question we would all like to hear the answer to.

Anonymous said...

Love ur blog. Always very interesting and nice pictures.

Lori-Ann said...

Don't worry our time will come..we just have to decide where we are going to tie the knot...we want to go away but who knows what will happen, lots on the go right now so we'll be putting wedding plans on the back burner for a just a little while longer--we aren't rushing into the ceremony since a piece of paper isn't going to change anything. But when we do...its gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

where are u LA? I miss the blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori-Ann,

What about Costa Rica or St.Lucia?

I've been to both and they are incredibely beautiful!
~ She

Lori-Ann said...

Hey Shel,

Both places sound wonderful...hmmmm sooo many choices! What a tough life..lol.

LA:)