unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF!

(off season in Jamaica)

Thanks for all the vacation ideas everyone:) I still have the vacation bug...Especially since we received our settlement from the travel agency earlier this week...but i'm gonna have to sit tight for a little while longer. We'll let you know when and where we decide to go.


This weekend I'll be attending the level 1 OPA competition in London. Jake and I are going up for the day to cheer on our friend Tami Beckers who is making her figure debut in the OPA--she looks incredible and I sense she's going to do EXTREMELY well. Good luck Tami!!! For more info log onto

http://www.jamor.com

If you see me, make sure you come and say "HI".

CANADIANS IN ACTION!
The Canadian athletes that competed this past weekend at the North Americans all looked fantastic. Full results and pictures can be seen on

http://www.graphicmuscle.com

Also this weekend the team Canada girls are competing in Spain at the World Championships.

Good luck ladies!!

Baby Smiley
"Baby Tristan"

On Wednesday I had a nice surprise visit from Tammy (IFBB figure Pro, Tammy Strome). She brought her beautiful little angel in to the store so I could finally meet him. Tammy looks fantastic for giving birth 11 short weeks ago. To see pictures of her beautiful baby boy, click on http://www.tammystrome.com/gallery.html

scroll down to the bottom.


I finally have begun creating a "myspace" page, Brenny first introduced me to it...and its another fun way to network. It's still in the early development however if anyone else is on myspace I'd love to hear from ya! My address is...

http://www.myspace.com/fitchic3

Check it out and let me know what you think!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool my space page.

Anonymous said...

Grabbed a inside fitness magazine from the gym. My wife and I have tried a couple of the recipes. They are fantastic!!!!

Thanks Darrin.

Anonymous said...

Ok, see everyone tomorrow. Congrats to Nancy who finally got some well deserved recognition. Aww baby Tristan is so cute! Although I think Tammy would like to admire him sleeping occasionally as he unfortunately has her drive and doesn't like to rest much. My space is cool maybe I'll join too, then I can post some better pics. lol

Mindi O'Brien said...

Hi Lori-Ann,
Dennis and I wanted to be the first to wish you and Darren the best of luck at the Burlington Fitness and Racquet Club....

Good luck!!!

Mindi O

Anonymous said...

Does Tami workout at Burlington Goodlife?

Lori-Ann said...

gym member: Glad you liked the recipes...Darrin always likes getting feedback.

Jake:See you bright and early..lol.

Mindi: Thank you:) You are truly a beautiful person, the best of luck to you and Dennis in St. Catherines.

Anonymous: Yes, Tami works out at Goodlife. She is trained by Tammy Strome and is Robin's (from Allmax,i've pictured him on here before) girlfriend. She looks AWESOME!! I'll post some pics on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the show. I totally love your myspace page. I think I may create one too!

Deb

Anonymous said...

that photo u posted, you hanging at the pool, is fabulous!

U and Darren have got to turn heads when you vacation.

Anonymous said...

Geesh. even when you are offseason. You still look kickass!