unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tami Beckers wins!!

FIGURE TALL AND OVERALL
CHAMPION!
CONGRATULATIONS TAMI!

Tami made her figure debut in the OPA at the level one competition yesterday in London. She looked amazing and very polished on stage! She was the talk of the auditorium and received

A WELL DERSERVED WIN

in Open Figure tall and continued on to

WIN the OVERALL figure!!

Here's Tami with her incredibly proud boyfriend Robin at the Allmax booth.

Here's Tami and Tammy! Tammy Strome (IFBB figure pro) was also a VERY proud coach/trainer yesterday. Congratulations to a great team!

From Robin, Tammy, Darrin, myself, KHP, all your friends, and the ALLMAX family;

WE CONGRATULATE YOU AND ARE VERY PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT TAMI!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Lori-Ann said...

You looked absolutely stunning yesterday!! I was soo happy i could be there to see you on Stage--you have a ton of potential and I hope to see you on stage in Brantford!!

Congratulations Champ!!

LA:)

ps..i want your legs:)

Anonymous said...

those long hours at the gym and on the stair mill paid off girl - u looked STUNNING.....

Anonymous said...

Lori Anne,

Thank you so much for being there yesterday and taking photos for me, the show went better than I planned and all the hard work finally paid off! It was great to have your support down there in the audience, it makes being on stage that much more comfortable when you know people are rooting for you! Thanks again Lori Anne your a sweetheart!

Tami B.
P.S. If you want my legs your gonna have to join me on the stepmill girl!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I second Lori-Ann on this one, Tami was the talk of the auditorium. She looked amazing,and deserved all the props she got.

I'll see you on the stepmill.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Tami looks AMAZING! My wife and I workout at Goodlife and saw her transformation. Congratulations are in order!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha!

That's great Jake!
Thank you too for being there....see you on the stepmill!!

Tami

Anonymous said...

holy crap, whats in the water in Ontario?! lol. Everyone looks so good.

Congratulations Tami!!!!!! i'm a figure competitor as well and I can honestly say you have a fantastic physique.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Tami on your victory! We hope we too get the opportunity to see you on stage in Brantford also.

If these picture of you protray how you brought your A game to the stage we can't wait to see the real thing. Damn you look good girl...as always!

Way to go champ! You rock gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Tami looks simply stunning.

Lori-Ann said...

lol....ohhhh the step mill--that thing would kill me, i'm always amazed when i watch you at the gym on that thing!!

Your hard work has definitely paid off, and this is just the beginning:) Have a great couple of days relaxing and enjoy your victory to the FULLEST!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome Tami, my pleasure. You actually did me the favour by seeing how good you looked with the total package, I can't remember someone coming in that prepared in a long time. Definately kicked my butt to get going for the November show.

Now go eat lots of food in case I have to go against you in the overall. lol

Anonymous said...

I love they way you support your friends LA. It shows how sweet of a girl you are.

Tami looks wonderful. Very conditioned!!!!