unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

16 days and counting.....

Here I go again! The final days of prep for my 3rd Canadian National competition are upon me. The past few weeks my physique has been changing & tightening dramatically. I'm happy to say that I will present a more complete and improved physique than I did last year.
I'm not going to post any physique "revealing" photos on here until the weekend of the Nationals, I will keep everyone in suspense until then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thinking LA! We are anxious to see your photos and hear every detail of your competition!

Best of Luck!
Diane and Mike

Anonymous said...

Keep your competition guessing woman!

You Rock!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lori

Sylvia said...

Good luck Lori-Ann! You deserve all the best! Have fun,
Hugs,
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! so proud of you and cant wait to see pictures! ill be sure to pop into the store before you head out!
luv ya

Anonymous said...

go go go lori you deserve all the best & wanna merry you just kidding take gud care always