unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 days and 3 workouts to go

...until the CBBF Canadian Fitness & Figure National Competition
is upon us.


Within these past 2 weeks my physique has drastically changed and I am extremely happy with my conditioning heading in to the final stretch. To bring my physique up a few more notches this year, I will be implementing several changes to my final week preparation in order to showcase a more refined and complete figure.

I have made a habit to practice my posing for a short while every night in order to build my stamina. By doing this nightly, I am preventing any exhaustion my back muscles. Long posing sessions can be detrimental as the physique wears out bad habits are formed and concentration diminishes.


I am confident, determined, focused and ready hit that stage to attain that top spot:)

Keep checking back as I will be posting daily throughout this week with updates, news and lots of information! !

4 comments:

Claudine said...

I am looking forward to see the final results of this journey. I am with you all the way... :)

Best of luck!!!

Kisses from Montréal,
Claudine xxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck and wishing you great success! Bring back the Pro Card girl!

Anonymous said...

All the best LA. Routing for you again this year!
m

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em girl!


This is your year;)