unless otherwise credited, all photos courtesy of Darrin Robinson


WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF PROVINCIAL FIGURE CHAMPION and NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE COMPETITOR, LORI-ANN REDDING

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 sleeps to go...

I can not believe how fast the days are passing and how quickly the time is approaching for us to board that plane to BC on Thursday evening! The excitement is beginning to set in as I enter the final days of prep for this show and just knowing that I will be seeing many of my friends from across Canada whom I only get to see a couple times a year at National venues is very heart warming.

My new prep week is going exactly as I planned and my physique is bang on and dialed in!! I could not be happier.:):) I can honestly say, as each day passes, this is THE best I have ever looked and felt going in to a competition. I will fit in 2 more training sessions, a couple more cardio sessions before I am officially contest ready and only 4 more sleeps until I hit the stage!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,

This is your Mom wishing you great success on Saturday! I KNOW that you WILL do well because you DO look the best ever!
Have a great, safe trip and a few "relaxing", well deserved days off after the "competition".
See you when you get home!
Good Luck!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori-Ann! I just wanted to wish you luck and hope that you have a wonderful time. I'm so excited for you. I LOVE your physique and can't imagine you looking any better than what I've seen so far. I hope that you will post some pics, because you are my inspiration!